Day Camp will involve fresh air experiences, opportunities to learn new skills, and meet with Jesus in a safe and welcoming environment. Our children's camps are high-energy and run again this year by Rob and April Howard who bring over 2 decades of experience in ministry, education, and parenting.
Covid has been a difficult season, and we know that prayer, worship, play, and the arts are effective tools for healing. Our intention is that camp will be a joyous experience of healing and life.
Camps are fully supervised, will follow covid-regulations, and are staffed by trained individuals with a commitment to health and safety.
It is important to us that children not only receive a well-rounded camp experience, but that they understand:
- they have been created with a purpose
- that they are loved
- that they can have a relationship with God which will give them strength to walk through life’s challenges.
We will be continuing to monitor and follow SHA regulations
and will confirm all plans with families prior to camp.
At present we understand that we can group children in cohorts of about 8 children. They will be considered a "household group" during that time, meaning they are able to be together without needing masks or distancing. If we are in shared spaces with other groups, masks and distancing protocols will be followed.
What to Bring:
- Please have a bag for your belongings you can carry with you through the day.
- Running shoes for horses and games.
- Long pants for horse riding
- Flip flops or sandals (suggested).
- Swim wear (modest) and a towel
- Bug spray and sunscreen
- A refillable water bottle
- Masks for indoor activities (suggested 2 per day)
- Trossachs Camp Meeting Association will not be responsible for any lost or damaged belongings.